About Campus Event Services Office
The Campus Event Services Office (formerly the Central Reservations Office) serves the UW-Madison campus and Union members by planning and supporting educational, social and cultural events campus wide.
- Event planning
- Room reservations
- Assisting in food selection
- Assisting with technology needs
- Room set-up
- Campus facility and outdoor space reservations
For more information about services offered by the Campus Event Services office, click here.
The following are important questions to answer when planning an event at the Wisconsin Union. Please be prepared to answer or discuss these types of topics when contacting the Campus Event Services Office to plan your special event.
- What is the preferred date of your event? Is this date flexible?
- What is the preferred location for your event? Is the location flexible?
- What type of event are you planning? What types of activities are planned?
- What is the best estimate of attendance for your event?
- How would you like to have the room(s) arranged?
- Will you need any audio/visual or other technical equipment?
- Will you need food services? What type?