About Campus Event Services
Campus Event Services (formerly the Central Reservations Office) serves the UW-Madison campus and Union members by planning and supporting educational, social and cultural events campus wide.
Special Notice for Memorial Union Reservations. Due to building renovations, we will not be accepting reservation requests for Memorial Union occurring on or after August 2014. This site will be updated March 1, 2014 as the renovation timeline is confirmed. For additional information, click here.
- Event planning
- Room reservations
- Assisting in food selection
- Assisting with technology needs
- Room set-up
- Campus facility and outdoor space reservations
For more information about services offered by the Campus Event Services office, click here.
The following are important questions to answer when planning an event at the Wisconsin Union. Please be prepared to answer or discuss these types of topics when contacting the Campus Event Services Office to plan your special event.
- What is the preferred date of your event? Is this date flexible?
- What is the preferred location for your event? Is the location flexible?
- What type of event are you planning? What types of activities are planned?
- What is the best estimate of attendance for your event?
- How would you like to have the room(s) arranged?
- Will you need any audio/visual or other technical equipment?
- Will you need food services? What type?
Registered student organizations, University departments, government agencies, Union members and groups with a University departmental sponsorship are eligible to reserve space at Memorial Union and Union South. If you have a specific question or concern about your group's eligibility, please contact Campus Event Services. For more information on Wisconsin Union Membership, click here.
To see our frequently asked questions, click here.